Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Great 'Sleeps' Countdown

I received an email this morning from my friend Valentine in Jakarta. Guess when her birthday is? Too easy, Valentines Day, you are right.

Valentine and I will meet in person in approximately 66 sleeps. (We were connected by my dear friend Kim through the wonderful social connector FaceBook)

My trip to Jakarta starts in 61 sleeps,

I get to hug Kim in 62 sleeps,

The big 'FOUR - FIVE' is in 76 sleeps,

Christmas Day is in 24 sleeps,

My first born gurlio will be 19 in 28 sleeps,

The year of the 2010 Olympics will start in 30 sleeps,

Northgate's Annual Family Tree Decorating and Talent Night is only 3 sleeps!

My mumma will be here in 2 more sleeps!

This is yet another glimpse into the twisty path of my thought processes...Fun huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment