Friday, September 10, 2010

Love in a Bucket

Have I ever shared my Bucket Theory with you? some of you will have heard it for sure. I have about 5 mins before I need to carry on with the rest of my wildly crazy busy weekend.

So the Bucket Theory has been in my life for many years, at least ten I think. Oh wait, more, 13? Long enough for me to think of it familiarly...and fondly.



We have only one life on this earth. If you look at it like a Bucket, it is easy to see that only so much can fit into the Bucket. We choose what we put into it. We can fill it with all kinds of so-so stuff .....leaving no room for the incredible, amazing and awesome things that are just waiting to fill our Buckets... or we can leave room. Wait. Don't just fill.
Recently my Bucket tipped over, everything that was in there got sloshed around and some of it spilled out.

Guess what? God has put some pretty crazy fantastic breath taking stuff in there since then.
One of the things is my Beloved, all of you. I recognize that I, at 45 years of age, have been blessed with the priceless gift of LOVE. All of the people in my life who love me, show me love, speak love to me, write me love on my FB wall, in emails, via text, hug me, share with me, are real with me, you are all my priceless Gift.
Hallelujah for revelation of the priceless gifts available to me , I believe as a result of trusting and obeying the leading of my Great Big God, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

Thank you Beloved for being in my Bucket, it is full and doth runneth over at times, wow.


P.S.
These exquisite roses were a love gift from my beautiful friend Claire in June.....tears well in my eyes at the beauty behind such gifts.

1 comment:

  1. I gasped at the roses!! What a joy-filled gift, all on their own. I have learned to be delighted when God encourages me to tip over my bucket. I look at the old, stale stuff I have hoarded, and am glad to be rid of it :) I am overjoyed at your refreshed bucket my Love. I give thanks at the life our Precious Heavenly Father has deisigned for you, and I give thanks for our Precious gift of The Love of Jesus !!
    Remember I love you forever, and I willl never fall out of your bucket :) XXOO<3<3 from your Mumma

    ReplyDelete